MOTOmed letto 2 leg/arm for kids
For early mobilization and in the intensive care
As an activating leg-and arm-/ upper body training RECK Medizintechnik developed the motor-assisted bed modell MOTOmed letto2 legs/arms. Due to its pivoted bracket, the letto2 leg/arm can be positioned to the left or the right side of the bed. It can also be situated at the foot part of the bed. This makes movement therapy possible despite of special limitations.
The letto2 leg/arm is standard equipped with a hydraulic height adjustment and a manual knee bending adjustment. The features make the handling in the daily care more flexible and easy.
Usability – simple operation
Users navigate intuitively the colour display (display diagonal 5,7 inch) at the MOTOmed, because each next possible operating step is lightened in “green”. Tactile (small increased), large keys make the operation more easily. The large representation of the training information ensures a well legibility.
- Leg trainer (Optional: arm/upper body trainer)
- The pivot horizontal arm for the training from three different sides of the bed --> possible leg or arm training
- Foot shells and handles with quick release system for an easy switch between leg and arm training
- Storage bracket for accessory parts directly on the device
- Pedal radius 7.0 cm
- big handlebar for an easy slide and positioning
- Chassis with floor fixation --> stable module with no physical or mechanical connection to the bed
- big castors
- hydraulic height adjustment
- knee adjustment (with crank-handle)
- rotating operating panel
- MOTOmed SmoothDriveSystem with a gentle startup and rundown
- MovementProtector & SpasmControl
- speed regulation from 0 to 60 rpm (passive)
- regulation of motor power from 1 to 10
- preset a therapy duration from 0 to 120 minutes
- automatic device self test
- big, user-friendly operating panel; color code system and big, easy-feel buttons
- language selection between 27 different languages
- Dimensions (l × w × h cm) 118-141 × 70-100 × 125-155
- Weight 84 kg
- All-Metal construction
- Classification Protection Class II/Type BF,
- Classification according to MPG IIA
- Maximum permissible user weight 135 kg
- Screen Size 5.7"
In order to easily insert and fasten the feet of your child into the safety foot shells you can position the pedals into a desired position with the push of a button on the control panel. This function eases the removal of out of the foot shells after the training has been completed.
In case of spasticity, muscle cramping or any sort of movement blockage, the MOTOmed MovementProtector will stop the pedal movement. Special characteristic about this safety feature: The MovementProtector does not remain in a constant mode but adjusts to the changing muscle tension. Therefore, it is always optimally sensitive.
A movement similar to a power bicycle or a power steered vehicle is used to support the child during active training with the ServoCycling feature. This enables even those children with minimal muscle strength to train actively without much stain. The feature supports the maintenance and build-up of residual muscle strength.
The MOTOmed symmetry function presents the activity of each individual leg when ''pushing''. With the real time biofeedback display your child can continuously correct the input and target the ''weak'' side. One-sided deficiencies such as hemiplegia can be treated specifically. The direct feedback from the big color display and the consistent repetitive training supports the relearning of movement patterns and can lead to speed up in recovery and therapy success.
The training data analysis will motivate you to engage in a regular MOTOmed movement. You can view all the important training values (e.g. symmetry, performance, speed, distance and time) during the entire training session on the MOTOmed color display. With the completion of the training, the overview of all all the available 36 values is displayed. The MOTOmed viva2 stores the ''previous training '' along with other training data that is compiled in a overall analysis. These values can be retrieved at any time.